The first blog of a mini-blog series starring the Philippines. Experience the Philippines with my family and I..oh and Ula who comes into the picture at the second half of the venture. (Side note: These posts will be mixed in with the regularly scheduled posts, so just know I didn’t teleport between the Philippines and US…though that would be awesome!)
Day 1, or what can be called the first day of the journey because of the change in time zones.
• Due to mom logic we get to the airport for check-in at 7pm. Flight leaves at 1215am. Checkin is at 930pm…joy
• Who needs to buy food when you have a filipino mom
• This is why everyone needs a Pengy for long travels… Its Pengy morphing time!
• Philippine airlines — HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Lookie here – Fancy personal tv and remote, with a usb plug…wuuutttt…. Tv, movie, and games are all included in the flight cost (Thank God!)
- After the oh so exciting check-in process there’s the dreaded 24 hour airplane – airport-airplane-airport-airplane-airport travel itinerary…Yay!
-Never fear! Explore the seven seas my unbirthday adventurers..and if you can bring a mom!